7.23.2010

INTRODUCTION: Le Chat

Ok...I gave you a glimpse of my lovely before, but here is the official introduction....

Photobucket

This, my fair readers is my powderpuff, Lé Chat. I've been her mom for an exact week today and I am so happy to have her! I adopted her from the NY Care & Control, which is like a cat's last stop before the death chambers. She is super sweet and calm. She loves being rubbed and gives me a kiss on my cheek every morning. I've become overly attentive and don't even sleep out much anymore because I feel bad when I'm not home with her. Yes, I've become THAT person. Gosh, I love this little thing already! ::melting::

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My faaaaaave!!! How can you not love this??

To celebrate a week of being mama & baby, I dedicate this to Lé Cha.

No comments:

Post a Comment